jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

HW Mar 14-18

wednesday
my favorite color is the green.........................relaxed and laid back
my first inicial is J..........................................lots of love and friendship
The month of my birth is in june...................strong lo relationship
I better white..............................................you will find your BFF sometimes this year
sergio.........................................................this pearson is your best friend
my favorite number is the 7..........................this is many close friend you will have in your life!
I like driving................................................you are laid back
I like the oceans.........................................you are spontaneous


thursday
the color is a subliminally persuasive force that can relax or irritate the eyes and has much to do with the presentation of a thing.
The color experts know the effects of color and provide color to the products and help us to give color to nustros projects.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario